Wednesday 28 September 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ilhan Usmanbas and Bruce Mason.
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Edward I. Luddy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1921 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Ilhan Usmanbas: Composer.
- Bruce Mason: New Zealand playwright, critic and novelist, and a leading force in founding New Zealand’s first professional theatre, Downstage, in Wellington in 1964.
- 4th PGA Championship: Walter Hagen at Inwood Country Club - Far Rockaway, New York
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Dangerous Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?