Friday 28 September 1934
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Cleopatra, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1934!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1934 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Piero Ciampi: Italian singer-songwriter, who died in Rome on 19 January 1980.
- Brigitte Bardot: French actress called "the French sex-kitten" for over 25 years, lush and pouty.
- Janet Munro: Actress (Crawling Eye, Swiss Family Robinson), dies at 38.
- Over California, USA, a pilot escapes a fireball shower.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?