Monday 28 September 1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Hogan in New York City and Robert Wolders.
Ride Ranger Ride, directed by Joseph Kane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1936!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1936 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Robert Hogan in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Peyton Place, Operation Petticoat).
- Robert Wolders: Rotterdam, Holland -- Actor (Erik Hunter-Laredo).
- Sherwood L Boehlert: (Rep-R-New York, 1983- ).
- Anne Borg: Norwegian ballet dancer.
- Pierquinto Cariaggi: Italian impresario and manager in the music business, organized the Sinatra concert in Italy 1986.
- Emmett Chapman: American guitarist invented the Chapman Stick
- Brooklyn and Boston play a penalty free NFL game
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?