Monday 29 April 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Osborne and Hirohito .
On the Old Plantation, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1901!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1901 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- George Osborne: Sayles historian.
- Hirohito : Japanese royalty, the first born son of Emperor Taisho and the crown prince in 1916 and declared the 124th Ruler of Japan on 12/25/1926 after a regency of five years, upon the death of his father, Emperor Taisho.
- 27th Kentucky Derby Jimmy Winkfield on His Eminence wins in 2:07.75.
- Anti semitic riot in Budapest.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Pretty Maiden - Harry Macdonough & Grace Spencer
- Florodora: Selections - Vess Ossman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?