Monday 29 April 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Osborne and Hirohito .
On the Old Plantation, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1901!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1901 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- George Osborne: Sayles historian.
- Hirohito : Japanese royalty, the first born son of Emperor Taisho and the crown prince in 1916 and declared the 124th Ruler of Japan on 12/25/1926 after a regency of five years, upon the death of his father, Emperor Taisho.
- 27th Kentucky Derby Jimmy Winkfield on His Eminence wins in 2:07.75.
- Anti semitic riot in Budapest.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Pretty Maiden - Harry Macdonough & Grace Spencer
- Florodora: Selections - Vess Ossman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?