Tuesday 29 April 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Raja Harishchandra, directed by Dhundiraj Govind Phalke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1913 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- Thomas Chalmers: broadcaster.
- Jack Alexander: Bently trombonist.
- Robert Alexander: Scottish military, Rear Admiral.
- Swedish engineer Gideon Sundback of Hoboken patents all-purpose zipper.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fritz Kreisler - Liebesleid (Love's Sorrow)
- Row, Row, Row - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 April 1913 and get them!