Saturday 29 April 1995
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Victoria Sinitsina .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Back For Good by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Friday, directed by F. Gary Gray, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Chamber by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Father Ted.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fahrenheit or Tales series.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1995!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1995 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- Robert Gibb: zoo/theme park creator, dies at age 57.
- Final TV broadcast of Empty Nest on NBC TV
- Longest sausage ever, at 2877 miles, made in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
- Kansas City Royals' player John Nonely is 70th to homerun on his first time at bat.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?