Friday 29 April 2005
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dipangkorn Rasmijoti .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Candy Shop by 50 Cent.
In UK (Is This The Way To) Amarillo by Tony Christie featuring Peter Kay was in the top 5 hits.
Kingdom of Heaven, directed by Ridley Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while True Believer by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Seven Periods with Mr Gormsby.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Amped 3 or Bet On Soldier: Blood Sport.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 2005!
Which were the important events of 29 April 2005 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- Dipangkorn Rasmijoti: member of the Royal Family of Thailand; son of Vajiralongkorn.
- Syria completes withdrawal from Lebanon, ending 29 years of occupation.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?