Saturday 29 April 2006
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Mission: Impossible III, directed by J.J. Abrams, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mad Labs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing After Burner Climax or Alex Rider: Stormbreaker.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 2006!
Which were the important events of 29 April 2006 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 April
- John Kenneth Galbraith: Canadian-born US economist (Born 1908).
- Massive anti-war demonstrations and a march down Broadway in New York City mark the third year of war in Iraq.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 April 2006
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Daniel Powter - Bad Day
- Sean Paul - Temperature
- T.I. - What You Know
- LL Cool J - Control Myself
- Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
- What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
- James Blunt - You're Beautiful
- Mary J. Blige - Be Without You
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
- Dem Franchize Boyz - Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?