Friday 29 August 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Last Bohemian, directed by Kertész Mihály, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 August 1913!
Which were the important events of 29 August 1913 ?
- The first day of Thoth - which is the first day of the Egyptian calendar. Thoth is the Ibis-headed god of knowledge.
- Slovakia - Slovak National Uprising Day (1944, against the Nazis)
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Roman Catholic Church commemorate the beheading of John the Baptist with a feast day
- 1997 - Judgment Day, from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Official Yakiniku Day in Japan as proclaimed by the All Japan Yakiniku Association.
- Len Butterfield: New Zealand cricketer (d. 1999).
- Georges Houot: French naval officer and commander of a bathyscaphe unit.
- Pieter Cort Van de Linden forms Dutch government
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- With All Her Faults, I Love Her Still - Will Oakland
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?