Saturday 29 December 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Willie Humphrey and Helen Wilson.
Le Cambrioleur insaisissable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 29 December 1900 ?
- The fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Thomas Becket (optional memorial)
- Willie Humphrey: jazz Clarinetist.
- Helen Wilson: American astrologer, a member and teacher of the Church Of Light and a writer of magazine articles in the early '60s.
- Nicolaas Ho: Belgium sport Champion.
- General Viljoen surprise attack British garrison to Helvetia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ma Blushin' Rosie - Albert Campbell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?