Saturday 29 December 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Belles of Killarney, directed by Arthur Melbourne Cooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 29 December 1906 ?
- The fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Thomas Becket (optional memorial)
- Montreal Wanderers beat New Glasgow (NS) for Stanley Cup (2nd of 1906)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Jimmie and Maggie at the Ball Game - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- The Moon Has His Eyes on You - Ada Jones
- Would You Leave Your Happy Home for Me? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?