Tuesday 29 December 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Billy Tipton and Zainul Abedin.
Time Lock No. 776, directed by Hal Reid, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 29 December 1914 ?
- The fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Thomas Becket (optional memorial)
- Billy Tipton: American jazz musician who lived life as a man, finding this the only way to be accepted as a competent musician.
- Zainul Abedin: Bangladeshi painter and academic (d. 1976).
- Albert Tucker: Australian painter and illustrator (d. 1999).
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, is serialised in The Egoist.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 December 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?