Monday 29 December 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ray Thomas .
The Man Who Came to Dinner, directed by William Keighley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Voice of America News.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 29 December 1941 ?
- The fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Thomas Becket (optional memorial)
- Ray Thomas: England, United Kingdom -- Rock vocalist (Moody Blues-Nights in White Satin).
- Tullio Levi-Civita: Italian professor, mathematician and researcher on pure geometry, hydrodynamics, absolute differential calculus and tensor calculus.
- Japanese forces begin an attack on Corregidor, Philippines.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1941 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?