Wednesday 29 December 1982
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alison Brie and Gabrielle Destroismaisons.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Maneater by Daryl Hall & John Oates.
In UK Save Your Love by Renee & Renato was in the top 5 hits.
Xtro, directed by Harry Bromley Davenport, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Extra Tato.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Devil Fish or Joust.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 December 1982!
Which were the important events of 29 December 1982 ?
- The fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Thomas Becket (optional memorial)
- Alison Brie: TV Actress.
- Gabrielle Destroismaisons: Canadian singer.
- Brian Hill: Canadian swimmer.
- Dale Morris: Australian rules footballer.
- Norbert Siedler: Austrian race car driver.
- Sol C Siegel: US film producer (High Society), dies at age 79.
- Bob Marley postage stamp issued in Jamaica
- Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant ends his career with Alabama (323 wins).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?