Saturday 29 December 2007
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nina De La Hoya .
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
P.S. I Love You, directed by Richard LaGravenese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Passport to Explore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Imagine or Professor Layton.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 29 December 2007 ?
- The fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Thomas Becket (optional memorial)
- Nina De La Hoya: Puerto Rican child of noted family, her parents are boxer Oscar de la Hoya and pop singer Millie Corretjer.
- Kevin Greening: British radio presenter (Born 1962).
- The United Kingdom government announces its New Year's Honours List. People being honoured include broadcaster Michael Parkinson, singer Kylie Minogue, chief executive of Marks Spencer Stuart Rose, embryologist Ian Wilmut and actor Sir Ian McKellen. (BBC News)
- Australian David Hicks is released from Yatala Labour Prison, South Australia, after his jail sentence for providing material support for terrorism ends, following his earlier detainment at Guantanamo Bay. (ABC News Australia)
- The New England Patriots are the first team in the NFL to ever finish the regular season with a record of 16-0, the first perfect regular season in the league since the 1972 Miami Dolphins. (ESPN)
- Tom Brady sets the NFL record for Most Touchdown Passes in a season with 50.
- Randy Moss sets the NFL record for the Most Touchdown Receptions in a season with 23.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?