Sunday 29 February 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Cosmopolis, directed by Gaston Ravel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 29 February 1920 ?
- Henry Dumery: France Writer.
- Paul Begni: Menton Military man.
- Michèle Morgan: French actress who won acclaim by the age of 18 for the film "Quai Des Brumes," one year after her debut in French films.
- Arthur Franz: Perth Amboy, New Jersey -- Actor (Invaders From Mars, Young Lions).
- James Mitchell: American actor, known for his roles on TV soap operas including "Edge of Night" "and All My Children," in the latter for more than three decades beginning in 1979.
- Gaston Combes: French rugby player.
- Claude Lalet: French student, a member of the Union of Communist Students, arrested for taking part in the anti-Nazi demonstration on 11 November 1940 at the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
- Michele Morgan: France Actor
- Louise Wood: director of Girl Scouts of USA (1961-72).
- Ernie Courtney: American baseball player (Born 1875).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Prohibition Blues - Nora Bayes
- Dardanella - Harry Raderman's Jazz Orchestra
- When I Look in His Face - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 February 1920 and get them!