Wednesday 29 February 1984
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alicia Hollowell and Mark Foster.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Jump by Van Halen.
In UK Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood was in the top 5 hits.
Repo Man, directed by Alex Cox, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while Pet Sematary by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Zlatniyat vek.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Balloon Fight or Invasion of the Body Snatchas!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1984.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 February 1984!
Which were the important events of 29 February 1984 ?
- Alicia Hollowell: American softball pitcher.
- Mark Foster: Rock Singer.
- Janvi Chheda: TV Actress.
- Cam Ward: Hockey Player.
- Cullen Jones: Swimmer.
- Rakhee Thakrar: Soap Opera Actress
- Roland Culver: Actor (Thunderball), dies of heart problems at 83.
- Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau announces he will retire as soon as the Liberals can elect another leader.
- Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau announces his retirement.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Van Halen - Jump
- Nena - 99 Luftballons
- Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- Michael Jackson - Thriller
- John Lennon - Nobody Told Me
- Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
- Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
- The Police - Wrapped Around Your Finger
- Shannon - Let The Music Play
- Huey Lewis & The News - I Want A New Drug
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?