Sunday 29 February 2004
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Take Me To The Clouds Above by LMC vs U2 was in the top 5 hits.
EuroTrip, directed by Jeff Schaffer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Last Juror by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Pyjamas.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Call of Duty: Finest Hour or Spider-Man 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 February 2004!
Which were the important events of 29 February 2004 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 February
- Occupation of Iraq
- Iraq's leaders meet deadline for drafting interim constitution. (CNN)
- Saddam Hussein's government systematically extorted billions of dollars in illegal payments from companies doing business with Iraq. (''Seattle Times'')
- Kurdistan activists bring petition to the authorities in Baghdad asking for a referendum on whether Kurds will stay within a united Iraq or to form an independent Kurdistan. (BBC)
- This day falls within a leap year.
- Middlesbrough win the League Cup 2–1 against Bolton at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 February 2004
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?