Tuesday 29 January 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Allen B and Allen B DuMont.
Le Cambrioleur insaisissable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1901!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1901 ?
- Allen B: DuMont inventor (perfected commercial practical cathode ray tube).
- Allen B DuMont: American scientist and inventor (d. 1965).
- Karl Stohr: Germany Actor.
- Allen DuMont: American engineer and broadcaster founded the DuMont Television Network (d. 1965).
- E Taylor: Canadian businessman and horse breeder (d. 1989).
- King Milan: I of Serbia (Born 1855).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1901?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?