Tuesday 29 January 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Le Cambrioleur insaisissable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1901!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1901 ?
- Allen B DuMont: American scientist and inventor (d. 1965).
- Allen DuMont: American engineer and broadcaster founded the DuMont Television Network (d. 1965).
- E Taylor: Canadian businessman and horse breeder (d. 1989).
- Karl Stohr: Germany Actor.
- Allen B: DuMont inventor (perfected commercial practical cathode ray tube).
- King Milan: I of Serbia (Born 1855).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?