Saturday 29 January 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Hodder-Williams and Maurice Joyeux.
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, directed by Grard Bourgeois, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
On TV people were watching British Pathé News.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1910 ?
- Paul Hodder-Williams: publisher.
- Maurice Joyeux: French writer and anarchist, a remarkable figure in the French Libertarianism movement.
- Henri Queffélec: French writer and screenwriter.
- Henri Queffelec: France Writer.
- Colin Middleton: Irish painter and poet (d. 1983).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 January 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Manuel Romain
- Madama Butterfly: Finale Ultimo (Butterfly's Death Scene) - Geraldine Farrar
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?