Monday 29 January 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1951 ?
- Earl Howe in England Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State: Ministry of Defence.
- Fereydoon Forooghi: Iranian singer-songwriter (d. 2001).
- Andy Roberts: Caribbean cricketer.
- Frank Tarrant: Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1951).
- Baseball signs 6 year All-Star pact for TV-radio rights for $6 million
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?