Monday 29 January 1973
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jason Schmidt in Lewiston and Scott Milanovich.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Crocodile Rock by Elton John.
In UK Long Haired Lover From Liverpool by Little Jimmy Osmond was in the top 5 hits.
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Le jeune Fabre.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gotcha or Space Race.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1973!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1973 ?
- Jason Schmidt in Lewiston: Idaho; pitcher (Atlanta Braves).
- Scott Milanovich: quarterback (Tampa Bay Buccaneers).
- Darnell Stephens: NFL linebacker (Tampa Bay Buccaneers).
- Miranda Krestovnikoff: English archaeologist and television host.
- Jason Schmidt: American baseball player.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Crocodile Rock
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together
- Kenny Loggins - Your Mama Don't Dance
- Hurricane Smith - Oh, Babe, What Would You Say?
- Marvin Gaye - Trouble Man
- War - The World Is A Ghetto
- Steely Dan - Do It Again
- Wings - Hi, Hi, Hi
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?