Monday 29 January 1996
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Juho Lammikko .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey.
In UK Earth Song by Michael Jackson was in the top 5 hits.
From Dusk Till Dawn, directed by Robert Rodriguez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sunday Night Sex Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Darby the Dragon or Digital Pinball: Necronomicon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1996!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1996 ?
- Juho Lammikko: Finnish ice hockey player.
- 23rd American Music Awards: Garth Brooks wins.
- President Jacques Chirac announces a ''definitive end'' to French nuclear weapons testing.
- La Fenice, Venice's opera house, is destroyed by fire.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - One Sweet Day
- Whitney Houston - Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
- Everything But The Girl - Missing
- Joan Osborne - One Of Us
- LL Cool J - Hey Lover
- Goo Goo Dolls - Name
- Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffany's
- La Bouche - Be My Lover
- Monica - Before You Walk Out Of My Life
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?