Tuesday 29 January 2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to U Got It Bad by Usher.
In UK Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield was in the top 5 hits.
The Count of Monte Cristo, directed by Kevin Reynolds, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while A Painted House by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Salvage Squad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Cameron Files: Pharaoh's Curse or Disney's Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 2002!
Which were the important events of 29 January 2002 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 January
- Re airport security bill: Reagan National Airport
- Law: anti-terrorism legislation
- Organizations, governmental and professional: Air Transport Associationnbsp– American Automobile Associationnbsp– House of Lordsnbsp– United States Department of Transportation
- People: Yasser Arafat – Caroline Dickinsonnbsp– Saddam Husseinnbsp– Shimon Peresnbsp– Colin Powellnbsp– Condoleezza Ricenbsp– Nabil Shaathnbsp– Ariel Sharon
- Military and defense: biological weapons programnbsp– sniffer dogsnbsp– weapons of mass destructionnbsp– x-ray searching
- Other: airline baggage – bountynbsp– bounty hunternbsp– sniffer dognbsp– x-ray searching
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?