Sunday 29 July 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
A Farmer's Imitation of Ching Ling Foo, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1900 ?
- Eyvind Johnson: Swedish author and academic Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1976).
- Don Redman: Piedmont, West Virginia -- Orchestra leader (Sugar Hill Times).
- Eyvind Johnson Sweden: novelist (Return to Ithaca-Nobel Prize 1974).
- Hermann Esser: German politician, a radical socialist and Nazi Chief of Party Propaganda.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Little Brown Jug - Steve Porter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?