Saturday 29 July 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Ensalada criolla, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1905 ?
- Pierre Braunberger: French producer, executive producer, and actor.
- Thelma Todd [Alison Loyd]: Lawrence, Massachusetts -- Actress (Dangerous Female).
- Dag Hammarskjold: Swedish economist and statesman, the Secretary General of the U.N.
- Dag Hammarskjöld: Swedish economist and diplomat 2nd Secretary-General of the United Nations Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1961).
- Stanley Kunitz: American poet and academic (d. 2006).
- Thelma Todd: American actress and singer (d. 1935)
- Clara Bow: American actress, the hottest Hollywood item in 1927 on and off-screen. She made 12 to 14 one-reelers, a year of silents.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Longing for You - Byron G. Harlan
- Cavalleria Rusticanna - Brindisi (Drinking Song) - Enrico Caruso
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Excelsior - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?