Monday 29 July 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Riddle Gawne, directed by William S. Hart, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1918 ?
- Jean Brisson: France sport Champion.
- Edwin O'Connor: American novelist and Pulitzer Prize for Fiction winner (Born 1918).
- Mary Settle: American author and academic (d. 2005).
- Vladimir Dudentzev: Russian writer.
- Jean-Franéois Brisson: Agen Journalist.
- Ernest William Christmas: Australian painter (Born 1863).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Your Lips Are No Man's Land but Mine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- They Were All Out of Step But Jim - Billy Murray
- One Day in June (It Might Have Been You) - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1918?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?