Friday 29 July 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Shame, directed by Emmett J. Flynn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1921 ?
- Chris Marker: French novelist, poet, essayist and journalist.
- Richard Egan: American actor whose good looks won him the title of Hollywood's Most Eligible Batchelor in the '50s.
- Carl Killian: German-Canadian astrologer who was the director of ISAR in the early '70s soon after the organization was founded.
- Aled Eames: Maritime historian.
- Gaston Soreau: Cheranc? EXecutives.
- New rules of language assumed (equal rights Flemings / Walen Belgium)
- Adolf Hitler becomes leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Man (Mon Homme) - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sterling Trio
- Cherie - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?