Thursday 29 July 1926
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Russel Firestone and Don Carter.
So This Is Paris, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1926!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1926 ?
- Russel Firestone: polo great (Circle F-1959 champions).
- Don Carter: American bowling champion, considered America's first top bowler.
- Zibia Gasparetto: Brazilian member of a famous family of psychics.
- Robert Kilpatrick: Baron Kilpatrick of Kincraig Scottish physician academic and politician (d. 2015).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Valencia - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- I Wish I Had My Old Gal Back Again - Al Jolson
- Tamiami Trail - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?