Monday 29 July 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Annie's Song by John Denver.
In UK She by Charles Aznavour was in the top 5 hits.
Flesh Gordon, directed by Michael Benveniste, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Watership Down by Richard Adams was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1974!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1974 ?
- Josh Radnor: American actor.
- Akram Khan: English dancer and choreographer.
- Afroman: American rapper.
- Derek Wilkinson: Lasalle, Quebec -- NHL goalie (Tampa Bay Lightning).
- 2nd impeachment vote against Nixon by House Judiciary Committee
- Episcopal Church ordained female priests
- Second impeachment vote against President Richard Nixon by the House Judiciary Committee.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Denver - Annie's Song
- Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Roberta Flack - Feel Like Makin' Love
- Steely Dan - Rikki Don't Lose That Number
- Paper Lace - The Night Chicago Died
- The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
- The Righteous Brothers - Rock And Roll Heaven
- Dave Loggins - Please Come To Boston
- Chicago - Call On Me
- Blue Magic - Sideshow
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1974?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?