Monday 29 July 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Annie's Song by John Denver.
In UK She by Charles Aznavour was in the top 5 hits.
Flesh Gordon, directed by Michael Benveniste, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Watership Down by Richard Adams was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1974!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1974 ?
- Josh Radnor: American actor.
- Akram Khan: English dancer and choreographer.
- Afroman: American rapper.
- Derek Wilkinson: Lasalle, Quebec -- NHL goalie (Tampa Bay Lightning).
- 2nd impeachment vote against Nixon by House Judiciary Committee
- Episcopal Church ordained female priests
- Second impeachment vote against President Richard Nixon by the House Judiciary Committee.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Denver - Annie's Song
- Roberta Flack - Feel Like Makin' Love
- Paper Lace - The Night Chicago Died
- Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- The Righteous Brothers - Rock And Roll Heaven
- Steely Dan - Rikki Don't Lose That Number
- Dave Loggins - Please Come To Boston
- Chicago - Call On Me
- The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
- Blue Magic - Sideshow
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?