Monday 29 June 1931
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ed Gilbert and George Hooper.
Maciste in Hell, directed by Guido Brignone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1931!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1931 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Ed Gilbert: American actor (d. 1999).
- George Hooper: American TV executive, 1st child.
- Sevim Burak: Turkish author (d. 1983).
- Neree Beauchemin: Quebec poet (Born 1850).
- Pope Pius XI encyclical on Nun abbiamo bisogno Mussolini
- 109 degrees F (43 degrees C), Monticello, Florida (state record high).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?