Monday 29 June 1970
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Troy Drayton and MC Magic.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to The Love You Save by The Jackson 5.
In UK In The Summertime by Mungo Jerry was in the top 5 hits.
Chisum, directed by Andrew V. McLaglen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while The French Lieutenant'S Woman by John Fowles was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ljubav na bracni nacin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1970.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1970!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1970 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Troy Drayton: Tight end (Miami Dolphins).
- MC Magic: Rapper.
- Emily Skinner: American actress and singer.
- Melanie Paschke: German sprinter.
- Mike Vallely: American skateboarder and actor.
- US ends 2 month military offensive into Cambodia
- US ends two month military offensive into Cambodia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Jackson 5 - The Love You Save
- Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me (Not To Come)
- The Temptations - Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)
- The Beatles - The Long And Winding Road
- Vanity Fare - Hitchin' A Ride
- Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride
- Freda Payne - Band Of Gold
- Melanie - Lay Down (Candles In The Rain)
- Elvis Presley - The Wonder Of You
- Rare Earth - Get Ready
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?