Friday 29 June 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yann M'Vila and Kayley Melissa.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Step By Step by New Kids On The Block.
In UK World In Motion by Englandneworder was in the top 5 hits.
Die Hard 2, directed by Renny Harlin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching A Set of Six.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cyber Core or Dr. Mario.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1990!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1990 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Yann M'Vila: French footballer, who plays for Russian Premier League club Rubin Kazan as a defensive midfielder.
- Kayley Melissa: YouTube Star.
- Sauce Walka: Rapper.
- Jordan Jones: Australian Rules Footballer.
- The Sxplay: Japanese singer.
- Irving Wallace: American writer who, at one time, commanded an estimated worldwide readership of more than 600 million persons and may well have been one of the five most widely read contemporary authors.
- Marla Maples father sues National Enquirer for $12M
- New York Mets tie their team career high 11 game win streak.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?