Sunday 29 June 2008
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Susan Beatie .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Viva La Vida by Coldplay.
Hancock, directed by Peter Berg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Sail by James Patterson, Howard Roughan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Baseball's Golden Age.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Block Breaker Deluxe 2 or Buzz!: Brain Bender.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 2008!
Which were the important events of 29 June 2008 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Susan Beatie: American newsmaker, the first child born to "the pregnant man" female-to-male transexual Thomas Beatie and his wife.
- Don S Davis: American actor and artist (Born 1942).
- A ship arrives in North Korea carrying food aid from the United States as part of a deal between North Korea, the US and the United Nations. (CNN)
- Katie Hoff and Michael Phelps set world records for the 400-meter individual medley at the United States Olympics swimming trials in Omaha, Nebraska. (AP via Google News)
- China will commence a new range of talks with representatives of the Dalai Lama in early July. (AFP via Google News)
- The Israeli cabinet votes in favour of a prisoner swap with Hezbollah. (AP via ''Forbes'')
- Voters in Mongolia go to the polls for the Mongolian legislative election, 2008. (BBC News)
- An investigation into the crash of a Black Hawk helicopter on HMAS ''Kanimbla'' that killed two concludes excessive loading on the engine caused it to lose power. (''The Australian'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?