Thursday 29 March 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include E Power Biggs and E Power.
Lappbilder, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1906 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- E Power Biggs: Westcliff-on-Sea, England -- Organist / composer (CBS).
- E Power: Biggs American concert organist (d. 1977).
- James Bausch: American decathlete and football player (d. 1974).
- E Biggs: English-American organist and composer (d. 1977).
- Slava Raskaj: Croatian painter (Born 1878).
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Wanderers sweep Kenora Thisles in two games.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 March 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?