Thursday 29 March 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Lappbilder, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1906 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- James Bausch: American decathlete and football player (d. 1974).
- E Biggs: English-American organist and composer (d. 1977).
- E Power: Biggs American concert organist (d. 1977).
- E Power Biggs: Westcliff-on-Sea, England -- Organist / composer (CBS).
- Slava Raskaj: Croatian painter (Born 1878).
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Wanderers sweep Kenora Thisles in two games.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 March 1906 and get them!