Sunday 29 March 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Karl Ambjornson and Fran?ois Hennequin.
The Mysterious X, directed by Benjamin Christensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1914 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Karl Ambjornson: American professional astrologer in San Francisco, Ca, specializing in Uranian astrology.
- Fran?ois Hennequin: Nancy Military man.
- Phil Foster: Comedian (Frank De Fazio-Laverne & Shirley), dies at 72.
- Chapman Pincher: Indian-English historian journalist and author (d. 2014).
- Katherine Routledge and her husband arrive in Easter Island to make the first true study of it (they depart August 1915)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Little Grey Home in the West - Charles Harrison
- All Aboard for Dixieland - American Quartet
- La Golondrina (The Swallow) - Victor Military Band
- That International Rag - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?