Sunday 29 March 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Mysterious X, directed by Benjamin Christensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1914 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Phil Foster: Comedian (Frank De Fazio-Laverne & Shirley), dies at 72.
- Chapman Pincher: Indian-English historian journalist and author (d. 2014).
- Fran?ois Hennequin: Nancy Military man.
- Karl Ambjornson: American professional astrologer in San Francisco, Ca, specializing in Uranian astrology.
- Katherine Routledge and her husband arrive in Easter Island to make the first true study of it (they depart August 1915)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Little Grey Home in the West - Charles Harrison
- All Aboard for Dixieland - American Quartet
- La Golondrina (The Swallow) - Victor Military Band
- That International Rag - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1914?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 March 1914 and get them!