Monday 29 March 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Unafraid, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1915 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Louis Lecerf: Toulon Military man.
- George Chisholm: Scottish jazz musician, a trumpet, trombone and flugelhorn player.
- Denton Welch: English writer and painter, admired for his vivid prose and precise descriptions.
- De Janni Amedeo: Italy Military man.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ave Maria - John McCormack
- I'm Coming Back to Dixie and You - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?