Wednesday 29 March 1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The End of the World, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1916 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Peter Geach: English philosopher and academic (d. 2013).
- Eugene Mc: Watkins Politician.
- John Paul: Governor-General (Bahamas).
- Eugene J McCarthy Watkins Minnesota: (Senator-Democrat-Minnesota, Presidential candidate 1968).
- Eugene McCarthy: American politician, teacher and writer.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Lights of My Home Town - Peerless Quartet
- My Mother's Rosary - Henry Burr
- M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word That Means the World to Me) - George Wilton Ballard
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?