Tuesday 29 March 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Angeli e demoni, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1921 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Ferris Fain: American baseball first baseman in Major League Baseball who played nine seasons with the Philadelphia Athletics, Chicago White Sox, Detroit Tigers and Cleveland Indians in the American League.
- Jacqueline Joubert: French TV presenter and producer, she was one of the first "speakerines" on the French television.
- Hugh Neill: Lord-Lieutenant (South Yorkshire).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 March 1921 and get them!