Tuesday 29 March 1927
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Mr. Wu, directed by William Nigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1927!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1927 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- John McLaughlin: American journalist and producer.
- John Vane: English pharmacologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004).
- Paul Reucher: Denain EXecutives.
- Lord Ross: .
- Donald Ross: Scottish jurist, a member of the Queen's Counsel in 1964 and a high court judge.
- Arthur Ravenel: Jr; American politician (Representative-Republican-South Carolina).
- Henry O D Segrave races his Sunbeam car to a record 203.79 mph at Daytona; first auto to exceed 200 mph (322 kph).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?