Friday 29 March 1929
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Coquette, directed by Sam Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1929!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1929 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Utpal Dutt: Indian actor director and playwright (d. 1993).
- Sheila Kitzinger: English activist author and academic (d. 2015).
- Richard Lewontin: American biologist geneticist and academic.
- Lennart Meri: Estonian director and politician 2nd President of Estonia (d. 2006).
- Ronald Clive Williams: Actor / comedian.
- Fran?ois Benaze: Chartres EXecutives
- Sheila Kitzinger author: anthropologist and child birth educator.
- François Duhil de Benaze: French businessman
- Stanley Cup: Boston Bruins sweep New York Rangers in 2 games
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?