Thursday 29 March 1934
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Death Takes a Holiday, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1934 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Ernstalbrecht Stiebler: Composer.
- Paul Crouch: American televangelist.
- Shahryar Khan: Indian-Pakistani politician and diplomat 20th Foreign Secretary of Pakistan.
- Nimal Mendis: Sri Lankan singer-songwriter (d. 2015).
- Otto Hermann Kahn: German millionaire and benefactor (Born 1867).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?