Thursday 29 March 1934
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ernstalbrecht Stiebler and Paul Crouch.
Death Takes a Holiday, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1934 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Ernstalbrecht Stiebler: Composer.
- Paul Crouch: American televangelist.
- Shahryar Khan: Indian-Pakistani politician and diplomat 20th Foreign Secretary of Pakistan.
- Nimal Mendis: Sri Lankan singer-songwriter (d. 2015).
- Otto Hermann Kahn: German millionaire and benefactor (Born 1867).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?