Monday 29 March 1965
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Stop! In The Name Of Love by The Supremes.
In UK It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
Major Dundee, directed by Sam Peckinpah, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Funeral In Berlin by Len Deighton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1965!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1965 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Emilios T Harlaftis: Greek astrophysicist (d. 2005).
- Jill Goodacre: American model and actress.
- Emilios Harlaftis: Greek astrophysicist astronomer and academic (d. 2005).
- Dominic Littlewood: English journalist.
- William Oefelein: American commander pilot and astronaut.
- Voula Patoulidou: Greek hurdler long jumper and politician
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
- Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
- Freddie and the Dreamers - I'm Telling You Now
- Jr. Walker & the All Stars - Shotgun
- Jewel Akens - The Birds And The Bees
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
- The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
- Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
- Martha & the Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
- Vic Dana - Red Roses For A Blue Lady
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?