Tuesday 29 March 1988
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson.
In UK I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits.
Beetlejuice, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Icarus Agenda by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1988!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1988 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Jurgen Zopp: Estonian tennis player.
- Esther Cremer: German athlete.
- Jesús Molina: Mexican footballer.
- Jürgen Zopp: Estonian tennis player.
- Hitman Holla: Rapper.
- Ted Kluszewski: American baseball player and coach (d. 1988).
- Oba Oba opens at Ambassador Theater NYC for 46 performances
- US Congress discontinues aid to Nicaraguan contras.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
- Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
- Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
- Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
- Richard Marx - Endless Summer Nights
- INXS - Devil Inside
- Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue
- Keith Sweat - I Want Her
- Pebbles - Girlfriend
- The Jets - Rocket 2 U
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 March 1988 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?