Wednesday 29 May 1929
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1929!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1929 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Robert Abboud: American financial executive and CEO with First City Bancorp of TX, a financial institution that specializes in loans-by-phone, retail supermarket branches and investments.
- Anthony Grant: British MP.
- Katie Boyle [Lady Sander Saunders]: British broadcaster.
- Kennetgh Couzens: CEO (Coal Products).
- Catherine Sauvage: French actress and singer with a preference for poetry set to music.
- Peter Higgs: British theoretical physicist, world-widely known for the "Higgs Mechanism". Emeritus professor at the University of Edinburgh, he was awarded by the Nobel prize in 2013.
- Harry Frankfurt: American philosopher and academic
- Roberto Vargas: Puerto Rican baseball player coach and manager (d. 2014)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?