Friday 29 May 1964
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Love Me Do by The Beatles.
In UK Don't Throw Your Love Away by The Searchers was in the top 5 hits.
Robinson Crusoe on Mars, directed by Byron Haskin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1964!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1964 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Love Me Do
- The Dixie Cups - Chapel Of Love
- Mary Wells - My Guy
- Ray Charles Singers - Love Me With All Your Heart (Cuando Calienta El Sol)
- Louis Armstrong - Hello, Dolly!
- The Reflections - (Just Like) Romeo And Juliet
- Peter and Gordon - A World Without Love
- Billy J. Kramer with the Dakotas - Little Children
- Roy Orbison - It's Over
- Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?