Friday 29 May 2009
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas.
The Hangover, directed by Todd Phillips, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 5: The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 2009!
Which were the important events of 29 May 2009 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 May
- Karine Ruby: French snowboarder and Olympic champion, who won a gold medal at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano.
- Heritage Auction Galleries conducts their Signature auction in Long Beach, California. A 1856-O Coronet double eagle, SP-63 PCGS, finest known sells for US$1,437,500.
- Jay Leno ends 17 years hosting NBC's The Tonight Show.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2009 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?