Saturday 29 November 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 29 November 1902 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 29 November 1902 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
See other famous people born on 29 November
Carlo Levi: Italian writer, artist, painter and political journalist.
Georges Poulet: French / Belgian critic (Temps Humain).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1902 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
I Want to Be a Lidy - Edward M. Favor
Search For Your Ancestors
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Why buy our paperbacks? Standard Font size of 10 for all books High Quality Paper Fulfilled by Amazon Expedited shipping 30 Days Money Back Guarantee BEWARE of Low-quality sellers Don't buy cheap paperbacks just to save a few dollars.
This is a pre-1923 historical reproduction that was curated for quality. Quality assurance was conducted on each of these books in an attempt to remove books with imperfections introduced by the digitization process.
Since I play no mean part in the events of this chronicle, a few words concerning my own history previous to the opening of the story I am about to tell you will surely not be amiss, and they may ...
Emerson Hough (1857-1923) was an American author best known for writing western and historical novels.
Tell the world why 29 November 1902 is such a special date for you!