Wednesday 29 November 1911
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Camille Maurane .
Arrah-Na-Pogue, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1911!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1911 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Chicken Reel - Arthur Collins
- Red Rose Rag - Dolly Connolly
- Spanish Love - Andrea Sarto
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?