Wednesday 29 November 1911
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Arrah-Na-Pogue, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1911!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1911 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Chicken Reel - Arthur Collins
- Red Rose Rag - Dolly Connolly
- Spanish Love - Andrea Sarto
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?