Wednesday 29 November 1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Valentino Bucchi and John Love.
The Libertine, directed by Joseph A. Golden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1916 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Valentino Bucchi: Composer.
- John Love: American lawyer, politician, and business executive.
- Fran Ryan: American actress (d. 2000).
- Erwin Rommel marries Lucie Lu Mollin
- US declares martial law in Dominican Republic.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Santa Lucia (Neapolitan Folk Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Sing Me to Sleep - Alma Gluck
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?